I bought a bittersweet vine, 'celastrus scandens' variety 'Bailumn'. a few years ago. Long story short now I have discovered that I need a male and female, :(
Two questions: Is the fruit tasty enough to worry about getting a mate?
How would I tell if the new plant is a male or female? (ok three questions) Can you tell from the flowers like you can with squash?
Thank you!
floral_uk z.8/9 SW UK
applemumOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Fort Smith Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Topeka Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · San Marcos Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fall River Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Greenfield Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Amarillo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Vancouver Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · West Palm Beach Landscape Contractors · Bartlesville Landscape Contractors · Taunton Landscape Contractors · Altoona Landscape Contractors · Mountain Home Architects & Building Designers · Elkton Architects & Building Designers · Chicago Architects & Building Designers · Saint Cloud Architects & Building Designers