Software
Houzz Logo Print
cyndipeters

Need name of paint colour?

13 years ago
What is the wall colour? I love it.
Bestumveien · More Info

Comments (13)

  • 13 years ago
    Yes, I would like the name of the wall colour too.
  • 13 years ago
    What is the paint colour....please?
  • 13 years ago
    Please provide paint color for walls and ceiling. Thanks!
    And the molding in ceiling. Is it stained or painted?
  • 13 years ago
    Wall color?
  • 13 years ago
    what is the wall colour in both rooms?
  • 13 years ago
    Love the table. It's a unique design. Where can I purchase one?
  • 13 years ago
    Where do we find the answers to our questions? Seems to me we should of had a reply by now? seems
  • 13 years ago
    Yes, please I would also like to know the paint color for walls and ceiling. Thanks!
    And the molding in ceiling. Is it stained or painted?
  • 13 years ago
    What is the wall colour used here, it is so perfect for my space!
  • 13 years ago
    what is the wall color please?????????
  • 13 years ago
    I wanted to know the name of the color also - found out this designer is from Norway and likes to use Jotun paint which only just became available in Louisiana. Here's the website http://me.jotun.com/trend/traveler Do you think the color is Sadaf 1964?
  • 13 years ago
    I think that Sadaf is to peachy, but very hard to tell. Will have to continue are search or that perfect colour! Good luck. :)