Software
Houzz Logo Print
kmerullo

what color are the light sockets in this photo?

10 years ago
I am deciding between black nickel or black light sockets. I was wondering what color they are in this photo.
Thank you
Rustic Chandelier With Edison Bulbs, Black Metal Socket, With Frame, Flush Cente · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    The sockets pictured are black porcelain

  • 10 years ago

    Thank you! Is the black metal a powdered black?

    I'm ready to purchase and can't decide on the light sockets!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    the black metal is powdered, yes

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    the black metal are matte finish. The black nickel are a shiney kind of charcoal color

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi There! I sent you a question on your order, did you get it?

  • 10 years ago

    Hello,


    We just received our order and we have the wrong base. We ordered dark walnut and this one is either ash or antique white. I don't want to take it all out of the box. I didn't open the plastic, I got as far as taking the package stuffing out and noticed it.

    What do you recommend we do? The normal return procedure?


    Thanks,

    Kerrie

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi Kerrie!

    We are so sorry. Please call us because Houzz did not list this item correctly. We just had 1 other customer with this issue. I am still working on it with houzz but I can at least get the process started with you.

    949-677-4245

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Kerrie,

    I just left you a message. Please give me your email address here in the response area or you can text it to me at the number above. Or you can email it to me at: info@industriallightworks.com

    I will email you a return label and we will make the new base in Dark walnut and send it right back to you. So sorry for the inconvenience.

    Tara