Software
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_30329251

Not a question.

10 years ago
I commented on your kitchen in a post. I'm redoing my own kitchen. It will be ADA however. We start on the 6th. You have use several of the elements that we are going to use in mine. When I saw your kitchen it made me happy to see how well it all comes together. I just wanted to congratulate you on such a beautiful job. Enjoy ! RollingGirl
Kitchen Remodel · More Info

Comment (1)

  • 10 years ago

    @RollingGirl I appreciate that, Thank You! I still love it. There are only two things I would do different, both are personal choices rather then cosmetic. I'd put my oven in the wall and move the bar back a few feet to use as an island rather then as a bar. As far as all the elements, I would not change a thing!!

    User thanked Rhoni