Software
Houzz Logo Print
lcfs

Exterior colors

13 years ago
Would you please share the exterior colors used on this home? Thank you
The Jekyll · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 12 years ago
    I found all the the colors on sherwin williams site except the shutters. Body is SW7050, trim is SW6385....do you know the shutters id? Want to remodel our house with this color pallete
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Sorry don't know the id# of that particular color. Looked on Sherwin William site for you too, and didn't see it, it may have been a custom mixed color .
  • 12 years ago
    We too are looking for the same green. Any luck? thanks!
  • 12 years ago
    Lovely. We have lived with a porte cochere for seven years and it is wonderful.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The shutter color was a custom mixed color. Thank you for the interest.
  • 12 years ago
    I'm sorry if this question seems redundant, but earlier it was posted that the shutters were Historic Charleston Green-Sherwin Williams. I just wanted to confirm if it's custom or the SW Green. I have the Useful Gray inside my home and I love it. It looks nothing like the way it looks on the card. It's translucent and a watery green with a little blue. It looks beige on the color card. If it's a custom color do you know if they used the SW His. Charleston Green to work off of? The home is beautiful!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you for your kind words. The Designer at the time designed a custom color for the shutters and so sorry but can not tell anything about the color based that was used.