Software
Houzz Logo Print
johnnnw

Is the mirror available?

13 years ago
Eclectic Powder Room · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    This is the Brayden mirror by Uttermost. I bought it. Very heavy. Nice.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It is a beautiful mirror and looks fabulous in this bathroom.

    vhunt - so glad to hear you love this mirror. Do you have a picture of your space posted somewhere here on Houzz?

    johnnnw - you can find the Brayden Arch mirror w/us --
    www.essentialsinside.com: Brayden Arch Mirror · More Info


    Lyvonne
    www.essentialsinside.com
  • 12 years ago
    Why do you show all the questions and not the answers?????? This is ridiculous!!!!! Either you want to just show you designs or you want this site to answer questions about where to buy the components?????? Where an I get the sconces?????
  • 11 years ago

    Yes, please answer our questions. It is rude not to do so.

  • 8 years ago

    Yup, I do not understand why they do not answer questions. I would love to know where the sconces

    came from also.