Comments (5)

• PRO
    Cook Bonner Construction, Inc.
    7 years ago

The windows are made by Andersen.

• PRO
    Andersen Windows + Doors
    7 years ago

Dark colors on the interior of windows is a great new trend! Let us know if you have any questions about our products.

• rlbb76
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Awesome, thanks so much! I've wanted these windows on a 1950 remodel we are getting ready to undertake! It's turning into a modern farmhouse!! So excited. I've done so much research on the windows and will absolutely be buying these Andersen Windows! Did you paint or stain the interior? I want the same or close to the same finish in the inside. Plus exterior doors. What do you recommend?
  • PRO
    Cook Bonner Construction, Inc.
    7 years ago

That's exciting! I love a modern farmhouse! We ordered these windows with the dark bronze exterior and unfinished pine interior. We painted the interior black. We have not taken exterior photos of this house yet, but we painted the siding
    Benjamin
    Moore OC-45 Swiss Coffee, and the exterior doors are wood with a Vermont Maple stain. We hope to post exterior photos soon, so please check back!

• PRO
    Andersen Windows + Doors
    7 years ago

ribb76 - We can't wait to see pictures of your finished remodel! You can actually order some of our windows with dark interior colors already and we're adding more capabilities yet this year. Do you know which product line or material you're looking at?

Sponsored
VA Exteriors, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Loudoun County's Family Owned & Operated Exterior Construction Experts