Very fun. Where can I buy the slide?
10 years ago
Related Stories

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
POOLSPool Slides: What's Possible, Who Can Build It and What It Will Cost
These slippery slopes will make a splash and offer an exhilarating ride that's the stuff of childhood dreams
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
FUN HOUZZIndoor Slides Make Getting There All the Fun
Take a straight shot between floors or twist up your ride with a spiral. An indoor slide puts the playground right at your feet
Full Story
OUTBUILDINGS12 Fun Backyard Forts Grown-Ups Can Love, Too
Kids might use them for secret meetings, but the word is out on these tree houses and playhouses that consider adult design tastes
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Beautiful Things You Can Feel Good About Buying
Upcycled, ecofriendly or just made responsibly, these home accessories and furniture pieces will keep your conscience clear
Full Story
BUDGET DECORATINGThe Cure for Houzz Envy: Living Room Touches Anyone Can Do
Spiff up your living room with very little effort or expense, using ideas borrowed from covetable ones
Full Story
Comment