Software
Houzz Logo Print
vipul_

Sink fit

10 years ago
Hello, will this sink below from Houzz.com fit and do you think it will pair well?

Golden Pearl Rectangular Glass Sink & Waterfall Faucet (Chrome)
Santa Barbara Rustic Vanity, 24"x20"x32", Single Sink · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi there! I did a quick search on Houzz but several sinks come up. Can you send me the link to the exact one so I can take a look? Thanks!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Perfect! Thank you! Yes that sink will work and will look beautiful with the wood grain showing through on the vanity!

  • 10 years ago

    I do have the blue/green Waterfall Rectangular Sink combination and have been looking for the perfect vanity for months. So far this is the best. Thanks for the input V P

    V P thanked glowree
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    You are very welcome! We can also custom make a vanity specifically for you so keep that in mind :-)