Software
Houzz Logo Print
katherine_grace_meacham

Would love to know where the pillows came from?

A Family Friendly Living Room in Devon · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 10 years ago

    More specifically, the navy and white pillows!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    These were custom made with Mary McDonald for Schumacher fabric


  • 10 years ago

    Thanks!


  • 10 years ago

    Love this wall color! What did you use for the wall and the ceiling?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    The walls are Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter. The ceiling was already painted the white color.

  • 10 years ago

    Thanks for your reply Larina Kase Interior Design. I appreciate you taking the time to answer. I'm thinking of going lighter. Winds Breathe on the walls but need a ceiling color for condo. White shaker kitchen cabinets and a light wood look tile floor and pompei quartz Misterio counter top. Tough decisions. I admire the ability the you designers have in choosing color! Nice work.