Software
Houzz Logo Print
chrisanna_sinclair

1950's Blue bathtub / renovation help!!??!!

10 years ago

We have completely updated our home - minus the front porch and THIS bathroom.


It's not in the budget to replace the tub, besides I love it! It's deep and keeps the water hot...it's just blue! It's grown on me, but the rest of the room needs some work. I'm not interested in reglazing it, I've heard too much on how careful you need to be with cleaning and I have small children so I don't want to be limited on how good of a scrub I can give.

With that I'm at a loss on how to keep a blue tub and update everything else to blend and not have a stand out tub.

The vanity is going. The floors, walls, etc. The gas wall heater matches the tub perfectly, but doesn't work so it can go as well.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! !

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio