Software
Houzz Logo Print
kraftmaster

Maureen's New ~ Original Kitchen

13 years ago
last modified: 13 years ago
She wanted a new kitchen that looked like it was original to the home, but better. Lots of features packed into a small space

Comments (24)

  • 13 years ago
    lovely country kitchen, like the soft colors and woods all mixed
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Very charming cabinet colors.
    KraftMaster Renovations thanked Dytecture
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The entire thing is charming! Love, love, love it!
    KraftMaster Renovations thanked Paradise Restored Landscaping & Exterior Design
  • 13 years ago
    Lovely result.
    KraftMaster Renovations thanked Carolina
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    THANK YOU !
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This space is just lovely! I adore the cabinetry color.
    KraftMaster Renovations thanked Stoneshop
  • 13 years ago
    Love!
    KraftMaster Renovations thanked M L
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Great use of colors. Well done!
    KraftMaster Renovations thanked Reico Kitchen & Bath
  • 13 years ago
    nice cabinet choice
    KraftMaster Renovations thanked DIAspoton
  • 13 years ago
    Love green cabinets with warm wood.
    KraftMaster Renovations thanked wifemothergoddess
  • 13 years ago
    I love the colors and the wood. Nice workmanship on the cabinets...pretty. I am not crazy about the valances on the windows and doors. I know they are in keeping with the original however.
    KraftMaster Renovations thanked Marilyn Wilkie
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Love the potrack, i have one and it is perfect for keeping bulky pots and pans out of much needed cabinet space!
    KraftMaster Renovations thanked Precision Granite & Marble
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Love, love, love it! It feels right - all over!
    KraftMaster Renovations thanked Paradise Restored Landscaping & Exterior Design
  • 13 years ago
    Really like the small cabinets up high.
    KraftMaster Renovations thanked tnbkennedy
  • 13 years ago
    Lovely!
    KraftMaster Renovations thanked Laura E.
  • 13 years ago
    Lovely!
    KraftMaster Renovations thanked mmers
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Looks great! I love that it looks lived in too!
    KraftMaster Renovations thanked Peel & Stick DoorStop & Hook
  • 13 years ago
    Magically disappearing fridge? Jk but, I always look at the fridge~stove~sink relationship.
  • 13 years ago
    The fridge moved to the opposite wall is such a better use of space and more visually pleasing. It looked a little cramped and closed off before. Love the color choices, farm sink and fauet, amazing job!
    One question though, there is no range hood over the stove? Sometimes I see kitchen without one and always wonder if it's just because they don't do a lot of heavy cooking?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    In this application we opted for the downdraft by Jenn Air. The family does cook quite a bit and its not my first choice in ventilation its what "made" this kitchen work. Its always a balance of Function, fashion this gave the best combination and balance in this remodel.

    Its actually one of my favorite projects...I love the feel of the space
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    That cabinet color is superb!
    KraftMaster Renovations thanked purehome
  • 13 years ago
    Love it!
    KraftMaster Renovations thanked ems2409