Software
Houzz Logo Print
bbowar

Question regarding an order I placed with you on returning?

10 years ago
I ordered 2 privacy screens through your website manufactured by Best
Redwood and have been trying to return them which they said was not
possible, I have sent them pictures on some defects and asked for
a return label which they said they could not do, so I said if I return
them myself which shipping was $100 to get them, they still would not
give me a refund on the cost of the screens. Is there anything you can
do through your site, I would gladly send you the pictures if I have an email,
or contact person would be helpful.
Privacy Screen Deluxe, Mission Brown, 81x64 · More Info

Comment (1)

  • 10 years ago

    Hello, I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you're having. Please contact our Customer Support Team at 800-368-4268 for assistance!