Software
Houzz Logo Print
cpuckett

who makes this couch? Where can I get it?

13 years ago
Livingroom-wide.jpg · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi, this is the Hess sofa from Room & Board.
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you. Are the very comfortable? How are they holding up? How much wear and tear do they get in your home?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi, We LIVE on this sofa! Initially we had a cloth sectional in this room and I realized quickly that leather was needed in the long run with a toddler and now a puppy. Every week or so I fluff the back pillows but it is exceedingly comfortable and still looks pristine. The dimensions are very deep which make it easy to lounge and sink into. It is a great oversized sofa which matches the scale of our room and gives us modern and classic look we were going for. I would highly recommend :)