Software
Houzz Logo Print
alitx99

Sectional or sofa/loveseat combo?

10 years ago

Ready to order living room furniture for our new home, but I'm having difficulty finding the perfect solution.

Layout:

Basic dimensions:

  • left wall to far window/wall = ~14 feet
  • left wall to near edge of window = ~9 feet
  • left wall depth = ~4 feet
  • depth of left wall plus room divider (see below) = ~10 feet


There will be a freestanding Malm Zircon fireplace in the corner window, media center in the recess on the right wall, and a wooden room divider on the left wall that will extend approximately halfway along exposed beam. Room divider will be something along the lines of:



We want lots of comfy seating with a clean, simple style. Nothing bulky, poofy or too matchy-matchy. The sectionals I have found are either too small or too big, so I'm thinking along the lines of a sofa (along left wall) and loveseat (along back wall), but will need something comfy to put our feet up on.

Does anyone have suggestions? I'm considering the Joybird Eastwood sofa

and matching armless loveseat


I will add a pair of chairs facing the fireplace/back wall to complete the grouping.

I would LOVE to hear your suggestions!

Comments (10)