Software
Houzz Logo Print
justmargie33

Would this chair work for a dining table?

10 years ago
Just curious if folks think this chair is high enough to use as a dining table chair.
Salerno Contemporary Microfiber Wingback Club Chair, Brown, Single · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 9 years ago

    The seat is 17" off the floor. My fabric dining chairs are 19" so I would think they would be a little low. Also, this is quite a large chair, it's 27" across the top of the back.

    MargieDarlin' thanked lambsden1
  • 8 years ago
    I purchased two of these chairs for my dining room . At this time, I'm happy with
    this purchase. The chairs seem to compliment my decor.Iam considering on buying two more.
    MargieDarlin' thanked listensoftly
  • 8 years ago

    Thank you for the info and the picture. Your room looks very stylish. I rather like the mismatched chairs but matching ones would work also.

  • 8 years ago

    Thanks for pic and now i know it would work for my round dining table!. Wish it came in a cream leather or cream microfiber though.