Software
Houzz Logo Print
girl702

LOVE THE CHAIR!!!! Where can I purchase those..

13 years ago
Brian Gluckstein Design · More Info

Comments (11)

  • 13 years ago
    How do we find these chairs? I love them!
  • 13 years ago
    Yes, where did you get those beautiful chairs?
  • 13 years ago
    Anybody find out where to buy these chairs?
  • 13 years ago
    I don't think anyone will answer this question!!
  • 12 years ago
    I thought Houzz was all about sharing decorating ideas and experiences...if the designer is too lazy to answer us he/she shouldn't be able to post their photos.
  • 12 years ago
    Right!!!.I'd still like to know where these chaises are from???
  • 12 years ago
    You are very correct!
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you,i will check on this website.
  • 12 years ago
    Whoever posted this picture,could you please share your information with the questions asked.Obviously many of us WANT TO KNOW where these chaise sets are from!!!!????
  • 4 years ago

    Yes need to know where those chaise came from. Thanks 😀

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations