Software
Houzz Logo Print
heathersugarbull

Contemporary Bathroom Makeover

10 years ago
We gave this bathroom a complete makeover by transforming both the shower and vanity, as well as making improvements in the lighting, walls, flooring and fixtures. Our overall results gave us a beautiful and dynamic contemporary master bath.

Comments (14)

  • 10 years ago

    Looks great! I love the blue tile on the back wall of the shower!

    Vision Interiors thanked Bev
  • 10 years ago
    Wow!
    Vision Interiors thanked Bekke
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Wow! that blue tile really adds some dramatic effects to this bathroom! Nice!

    Vision Interiors thanked Raegan Ford Interior Design
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Very cool!

    Vision Interiors thanked Mega Builders
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I love all the different materials used in this! Very unique!

    Vision Interiors thanked OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Looks Great!

    Vision Interiors thanked M&R Custom Millwork Inc
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    That blue mosaic tile is stunning, it makes the room

    Vision Interiors thanked Studio NOO Design
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Amazing! Love the blue

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    I like the blue tile and how it makes the room alive

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Very pretty, but that dynamic blue really steals the show!

  • 9 years ago

    I really love the blue contrast with everything. Not sure about the white grout in the shower floor. Thats gonna look dirty before long.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    wow, looks great! Love to rock wall in the shower.

  • 9 years ago
    Wow I just bought a house that needs a bathroom intervention. I'm planning on removing the tub and enlarging the shower, and I love how that blue looks! Thanks for sharing. This is my space to remodel: