Software
Houzz Logo Print
annaoppenheim

Need Exterior Help!

10 years ago

Am in serious need of input for this exterior. A few relevant details:

- the top 2nd & 3rd floor of the house has good quality brick that is unpainted. It's a darkish red/brown.

- the first floor exterior has brick that isn't great quality and has already been painted over.

- I'm thinking a dark grey and a slightly lighter grey for trim. I only want two colors and for the feel to be less gingerbread-y, more understated. But I'm lost on the actual greys to choose. Any thoughts? Or can someone direct me to a helpful site?

- do I paint all the brick or just the first floor?

- I have already removed the shutters and plan to remove the window box (add some new planters), change the light fixture, and change the door situation. I also know I need to address the transom issue. Any recommendations on doors if I'm looking for a cleaner look?


Thanks so much in advance!



Comments (3)