what color should i paint my foundation?
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (6)
- 10 years ago
Related Professionals
Lexington Interior Designers & Decorators · Lake Charles Interior Designers & Decorators · Cherry Hill Interior Designers & Decorators · Chicago Interior Designers & Decorators · Monroe Interior Designers & Decorators · Middlesboro Architects & Building Designers · Allentown Architects & Building Designers · Los Angeles Architects & Building Designers · Garden City Architects & Building Designers · Kennewick Architects & Building Designers · Riverton Architects & Building Designers · Gulfport Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Jackson Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Syracuse Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Modesto Kitchen & Bathroom Designers- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 8 years ago
Related Stories

ARCHITECTUREKnow Your House: What Makes Up a Home's Foundation
Learn the components of a common foundation and their purpose to ensure a strong and stable house for years to come
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
PAINTINGHelp! I Spilled Paint on My Clothes — Now What?
If you’ve spattered paint on your favorite jeans, here’s what to do next
Full Story
EXTERIORSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My House Exterior?
Real homeowners get real help in choosing paint palettes. Bonus: 3 tips for everyone on picking exterior colors
Full Story
ENTRYWAYSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My Front Door?
We come to the rescue of three Houzzers, offering color palette options for the front door, trim and siding
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESI Spy: Union Jacks
British Flag Adds a Graphic Punch via Pillows, Paintings, Rugs and Furniture
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESHow I Learned to Be an Imperfect Gardener
Letting go can lead to a deeper level of gardening and a richer relationship with the landscape. Here's how one nature lover did it
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
BOLD COLORColor Guide: How to Work With Primary Colors
Go beyond the ABCs with Mondrian-style renderings and eclectic takes using these notice-me color foundations
Full Story

Annie Santulli Designs