Software
Houzz Logo Print
goldcoastpacific

15 years ago
Does this home come in a home plan thats bigger than it's standard home plan of 3600 square feet?
woodlawn residence · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    15 years ago
    Please clarify. I am not exactly sure what it is you are looking for and I would like to be able to provide an accurate response. Thank you.
  • 15 years ago
    Can I purchase the plans to this carriage house from the architect or from the current owner of these plans?
  • PRO
    15 years ago
    Witt Construction, Inc. currently owns the plans. It is best if you call us at (518) 587-4113 EST Time to discuss in more detail the purchase process, etc.

    Thank you!
  • 15 years ago
    I live in California,
    does your purchase process for buying plans require me to choose an approved builder by your company?
  • PRO
    15 years ago
    No since we build primarliy in NY. I would prefer to get into details about the purchase process over a phone call as there are many parts to discuss; such as redesigning the plans to California code, slight customization of the floor plans, etc...
  • 13 years ago
    I look this house I live Toronto which has similar climate to NYC
    I like the outside look but I don't know how many rooms etc so it would be great to get a breakdown