Software
Houzz Logo Print
vwolfson

Front door

13 years ago
Where do I get this door?
Colorful Mid Century Modern Residence · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    This is a custom door I designed and had made locally. It wasn't too difficult or expensive to do. We started with a standard slab paint grade door, had the circles cut and glass inserted and the custom metal plate made by a metal person. -Kristy
  • 13 years ago
    Would you mind sharing the name of the company that made the door? It would be much appreciated!
  • 12 years ago
    Who did you go to to have the holes cut and glass put in? Glass company? Carpenter? I would love to change my solid door?
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    If you need Solid, Contemporary, Fiberglass, White Primed, French, Interior, Entry, Barn, Pocket, Sliding, Commercial, Garage or Traditional doors, go to http://www.etodoors.com or call (888)Door ETO.

  • 10 years ago

    Is this door fiberglass or wood? I like it a lot too! I'm looking at the Therma Tru Ari, but I like this one with the circles a lot!