I'm getting started on the build of my new house and am weighing my cabinet brand options. I'm not looking for a lot of bells and whistles that drive the price up. I'm looking for a good value middle of the road cabinet brand with quality construction. I'm going to be going with shaker style, white on main cabinets and a teal/coastal blue on the island.
I'm leaning towards cliq, due to the price and none of the upcharges for all wood construction. Leaning towards Medallion based on experiences I've read about and they have both color options I'm interested in.
I've actually had the chance to view all three in person, and they all seem just fine, Cliq didn't have a stile in the middle of the face frame, not sure how I feel about that as you can see into the cabinets, and I can't remember if the Shrock/Medallion ones were like that.
How would you rank the following: CliqStudios, Shrock, Medallion. From what I've been told, and read Medallion is a little higher quality than Shrock, where does CliqStudios fit in and what other's thoughts/experiences regarding these three are?
Mega Builders
undmicjOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Vineland Design-Build Firms · Parkersburg Design-Build Firms · Kearney Design-Build Firms · Bridgeport Design-Build Firms · Jackson Design-Build Firms · Honolulu Design-Build Firms · New Braunfels General Contractors · Harrisonburg General Contractors · Greenfield General Contractors · Youngstown General Contractors · Bowling Green Flooring Contractors · Philadelphia Flooring Contractors · Charleston Flooring Contractors · Lebanon Flooring Contractors · London Flooring Contractors