Software
Houzz Logo Print
kristengural

Sample of Vanity Color

10 years ago
I'm very interested in purchasing this vanity, but I need to make sure color will work in my bathroom. Would it be possible to get a sample of the grey wood finish?
Hardware Resources Vanities Cade Contempo Vanities and Mirrors · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Yes, there are samples available. I would need your mailing address in order to send this out.

  • 10 years ago

    i would like a sample of grey also, what email address can i submit my address? thank you.

  • 10 years ago

    I would also like a sample. What email address should I send my address too?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I am sorry, samples are not available for Cade vanity.

  • 9 years ago

    can I have a sample of this vanity wood mailed to me?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello, I am sorry, samples are not available at this time.