Software
Houzz Logo Print
gina_fulghum33

Weight limit

10 years ago
What Is the weight limit these shelves can handle?
Teton Industrial Rustic Floating Shelf - Modern Farmhouse Shelf - Open Shelving · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    If you screw the mounting bases into the studs behind the drywall, the shelves and pipe support brackets can support a large weight. If you can't mount the mounting bases into the studs, you can use drywall anchors. Many are rated for 75 -100 lbs. I would follow the drywall anchors manufacturer's recommendations.

    Gina Fulghum thanked Edna Faye Creations
  • 9 years ago

    What about if you're putting it on a plaster wall - must you put on the studs?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    We don't have any experience on plaster. I would research the manufacturers recommendation of anchors.

  • 9 years ago

    It's like a 2x4 piece of wood

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    I'm sorry that I can't aid you. I don't have any experience with plaster. You might find a YouTube video to help.