Software
Houzz Logo Print
jonlindsey

Damaged product

10 years ago
Hi,
The wood bench I recently ordered came to me warped and I am unable to properly assemble it. How should I go about getting a refund or exchange?
My order # is: 1541-9365-0664-1936
The product is: Malibu Eco-Friendly 4' Outdoor Hardwood Garden Bench
Product SKU: V1618

Thank you
Malibu Eco-Friendly Outdoor Garden Bench · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 9 years ago

    Good luck having homesquere exchange for you. I wrote to them about exchanging a product. i got the following message :


    Hello,

    We hope this email finds you well.

    We do not offer exchanges for items.

    Kind Regards,

    HomeSquare Customer Support

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello,

    Can you contact support@houzz.com? They will send info to the supplier (DVG/Vifah), the supplier will replace new one for you.

    Thanks,

    Liz

  • 9 years ago

    I just ordered one too and it came warped, and pieces chipping off. This wood is questionably Eucalyptus hardwood. It feels really soft!

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi Roxanne,

    This item is made of Eucalyptus. We are sorry for the issue you made. You can contact Houzz for replacement order, we - vifah, cover replacement order for these issues from customer.

    Thanks,

    Liz