Software
Houzz Logo Print
shannonmaker

Dining Table Ideas?

10 years ago
You all were so helpful with our living room, maybe you can help with our dining room. I am attaching pictures of our entrance way and our dining room (which is directly to the right of the entrance) and our kitchen which is on the other side of the dining room. We need a table that will fit 6 comfortably and 8-10 when necessary.

I'd love a round table, but my husband isn't so sure a 72" will allow us all to move around with the stairwell and built ins being in the way. I am thinking an oval table would work well, but I can't find one that would work. (I've looked at all the standard places-rh, cb, pb, ea, arhaus.

I'm thinking it needs to be 56"-60" wide and under 100" long.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Comments (3)