Software
Houzz Logo Print
ashleyjoh

Exterior paint color for '61 ranch

10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago

Closing on a ranch style home in a few weeks that is in desperate need of a little TLC. It's got 1.5" cedar siding but hasn't been painted for many years.

I like the mid-century modern look and am trying to get ideas for paint color. I have a good sense for what I want the kitchen and bath to look like, but am drawing a total blank when it comes to the exterior. Does this style even fit the home? Eeek. So many decisions and it is the first thing I'd see on a daily basis.

Thanks!!

Ashley


Exterior · More Info

Photos of the front of the house

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County