Software
Houzz Logo Print
luvpatch2

Help identifying leaf problem

10 years ago

I have a yellow Cestrum tree where the leaves are turning yellow with green speckling. When looking at leaf with magnifying glass it looks like a bug has maybe pierced it. There are yellow gold raised marks also. I'm not seeing any insects. Early in the summer this same thing happened where every day more leaves were affected. I would pull off 15-20 leaves then the next day more leaves would be affected. There were no spider mites . I did spray with a Neem oil several times with no success. It spread to over half of the leaves on the tree. I ended up pulling off all the leaves , pruning it a little. The tree has started blooming again and now the same thing is happening. The yellowing is more on the inside leaves of the tree. Maybe there is a bug that only comes out at night? Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks so much!

Comments (3)