Software
Houzz Logo Print
rdbrya1

15 years ago
still cant figure out the marble color of the vanity and tub surround :( i looked at crema marfil and french vanilla but neither really look like this. does anyone know what it could be?
Lafayette Residence Two · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    15 years ago
    Oh, figuring out marble and granite from pictures is SO HARD! I don't know what this is. How about emailing this photo to your local slab yard or home improvement center to get some help with achieving this look?
  • PRO
    15 years ago
    I'm probably too late, but I'm pretty sure it's Winter Cloud from Walker Zanger.
    www.walkerzanger.com
  • 14 years ago
    Yes, this looks just like Winter Cloud from Walker Zanger. I've seen it there. It's beautiful!
  • 14 years ago
    This could be Winter Cloud but it does look too uniform for it. So I would suggest calling the designer to see if they would divulge what it is.
  • 13 years ago
    is it granite or marble