Love the mirrors, where can I purchase these? I am in the planning stage of my remodel.
13 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
ART10 Homes Where Art Takes Center Stage
Homeowners’ passion for their collections drives the design of these art-filled homes
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESSee What You Can Learn From a Floor Plan
Floor plans are invaluable in designing a home, but they can leave regular homeowners flummoxed. Here's help
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESThe 4 Stages of a Remodel: The Midproject Crisis
Prepare for the mechanical rough-in stage, and don't worry if things don’t look like they’re progressing on the surface
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNBathroom Storage: Where to Keep the Towels
Clever nooks, rails and baskets keep fluffy towels right at hand
Full Story


wendiewendt
Kerry Greeley