Software
Houzz Logo Print
acavin09

Fixture color

10 years ago
I love the mirrors! I was wondering if they would go with brushed nickel hardware ? Or could they go either way? I purchased some another silver towel rings etc from anthropologie that I love and trying to find mirrors to go with them . Thanks!
Transitional Single story · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Yes, they have a blk/gray antique finish on the edges so it would look good with brushed nickel as well. I use all kohler products except I try to use the Moen bath hardware for the towel bars and such as its less expensive and nice. This hand towel ring is from Restoration Hardware called the Dillion which I think they are not making anymore.

  • 8 years ago

    Hi, could you please share the source for the mirrors. I am looking for a large mirror to go over a 70" single sink vanity. Thanks in advance.

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    They are restoration hardware. Thanks