Software
Houzz Logo Print
sharonsf

Paris Bathroom

13 years ago
The bathroom in my 1907 Edwardian in San Francisco had pink wainscoating, peel and stick vinyl tiles on the floor and a standard issue pedestal sink from Home Depot. In 2007 I had the room taken back to the studs and installed carrera and black marble tiles on the floor and all new fixtures and decor with a Parisian theme. I took the photographs in Paris. The room also includes a new clawfoot tub and shower. The finishing touch is the mirror over the sink that I bought from Wisteria just last month. Since the before photo includes a white cat statue I couldn't resist sharing one of the after photos with Coco, my gray tabby.

Comments (5)

  • 13 years ago
    Sharon, only one photo -- this looks like the Before. Do you have the After? Thanks.
  • 13 years ago
    Only one pic showed up
  • 13 years ago
    Oops! Only the before uploaded. I'll try again!
  • 13 years ago
    Nice changes! Love your cat too!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    what an improvement! Love the bright paint color!!