Software
Houzz Logo Print
mthadani

Love this table - few questions

9 years ago
By the description , this table isn't solid wood - is that correct?

How long and how much would be delivery to bloomfield hills michigan

I am looking for a dark stain - can you describe this color better as I am photographs change the color

Are the edges sharp and how thick is the table top.

Thanks so much!
Unique Square Dining Table With Stained American Oak · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi there,

    It appears that this table may be discontinued, I will confirm and get back to you shortly. It is available in a round version (see attached). Shipping would be $298 to your location. Here are the further specifications you requested.

    technical details :

    ebonized American oak veneer

    MDF on honeycomb core
    top construction

    MDF core base construction

    horizontal ribbed detail on base

    black oak finish