How do I calculate amount needed?
9 years ago
Related Stories

CONTRACTOR TIPSHow to Calculate a Home’s Square Footage
Understanding your home’s square footage requires more than just geometry
Full Story
COLORHow to Add Just the Right Amount of Dramatic Black
Done right, black can add punch and personality to just about any room. Here’s how to go over to the dark side in style
Full Story
PAINTINGHow Much Paint Do You Need?
Calculate the number of cans to avoid buying too much or too little
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESYour Decor: The Joy of the Calculated Risk
Celebrate the Color and Surprise of Highly Personalized Homes
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
ORGANIZINGI Just Need Some Space!
Savvy, low-budget tricks to give your space-challenged areas some breathing room
Full Story
ORGANIZINGGet the Organizing Help You Need (Finally!)
Imagine having your closet whipped into shape by someone else. That’s the power of working with a pro
Full Story
COLOREvery Room Needs a Little Bit of Black
‘I’ve been 40 years discovering that the queen of all colors was black.’ — Pierre-Auguste Renoir
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESNeed Peace and Quiet? Muted Colors Tone Things Down
Subtle hues can be perfect for large rooms and to balance out bolder colors in a home
Full Story
LIFEDecluttering — How to Get the Help You Need
Don't worry if you can't shed stuff and organize alone; help is at your disposal
Full Story
Comment