Software
Houzz Logo Print
annie_mendellfroehlich

Customization

Since this piece is custom made I was wondering if it can be made in custom size? I only have 67.5" avail wall to wall so I was looking for a 65" piece. Double sink. Also if the stain can be made more espresso brown vs black. Lastly what is a the price point reduction if it was made without the wood top since we plan to put stone. Thanks!! Love this piece.
Henry Black Bathroom Vanity, Black, 72"x20"x32", Double Sink · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi there! We are a company that does customize,however the Houzz platform does not allow us to do so! We are working with Houzz to bring this feature to our customers at a later date!


    Thanks!

  • 9 years ago

    Would you be able to sell, say like the left side only? I need a 30" vanity that will go against a wall on the right side.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hey there!

    Our pieces are handcrafted not manufactured so each piece is made as it is ordered. We are a company that does customization unfortunately the Houzz platform does not allow for this feature. I hope I have answered your question.

    Thanks!

    Sonya