Software
Houzz Logo Print
terrilj

Wall color

13 years ago
The wall color was written on here and now it is gone. All I remember is that it was Benjamin Moore
Living on the Lake · More Info

Comments (10)

  • 13 years ago
    Hi, which company did you use for the extra wide fabirc?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi...not sure if I'm understanding you correctly-are you talking about the duvet cover fabric?
  • 13 years ago
    yes for the duvet cover
  • 13 years ago
    What is the paint color?.. could not find answer to that questions.. Thx!
  • 13 years ago
    ... nevermind.. found the color
  • 13 years ago
    It could be Coventen Blue..which comes out kind of like with turquoise in it. I had it in my bedroom in one of the houses we built. Love the colour.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The color is Stonybrook 1566 Paint from Benjamin Moor
  • 13 years ago
    The color looks like "Azores". I have it in my living room. It was Pottery Barn color at one point.
  • 13 years ago
    I am painting my house Stonybrook! What do you think as a designer?