Software
Houzz Logo Print
leanalu

15 years ago
Where is the wallpaper from?
Vermont Residence · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Not sure. But we have some cool colors and finishes with our Botanical Wallcoverings. Have a look! http://www.casartcoverings.com
  • 13 years ago
    love it so cute i want it for my room!!!!!! :)
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This is a hand-painted wallpaper,We can provide this product
  • 13 years ago
    I want this! I have a focal wall at then end of a long narrow foyer. It has a window, but I would love this. Where can I get this? How much please?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    For those who may be interested in a whimsical floral and bird version for an accent wall, we've just introduced new artwork panels by Houzz (Most Bookmarked Ideabook) Artist, Kristin Nicholas: http://www.casartcoverings.com/kristinnicholas.html. These come in 3 unique panels that can be used individually or combined in any manner and in 10 colorways that can all be customized.
  • 13 years ago
    This looks like DeGournay, it's hand made in France.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Also try www.wall-pops.com they have a variety of removable decals
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    You can get same wallpaper from NSR HANDCRAFTS.