Software
Houzz Logo Print
mcbrph

Please clarify dimensions of the 13" and 14" lamps.

9 years ago
The dimensions listed for the 13" lamp shade show W11" ( which I assume is the top diameter), D 13" ( Which I assume is the bottom diameter) and H one 11".
The dimensions listed for the 14" shade show Height as 14"
Hardback Linen Drum Lampshade, Natural, 14" · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi:

    I need to have the product number to answer your question. This might help a shade is measured Top x Bottom x Side. The side is measured on the outside of the shade.

  • 9 years ago

    My point is, your 13 " shade is described as 11 " tall. See the listing.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    A shade is measured top x bottom x side The 304-13 measures 11 x 13 11

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Yes the middle dimension is the size of the shade

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert