Software
Houzz Logo Print
cornymary

Sink

13 years ago
How many inches does the sink step in from the rest of counter edge if it wasn't stepped in? Also any pics that show the rest of the kitchen?
White Kitchen Renovation with Detailed Moldings and Trims · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    there are pictures of the rest of the kitchen in this project folder marked Kingsbury, the sink is recessed about 4 "
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    people seem to be drawn to them, I am blown away by the speed of which this picture has gained popularity. I am glad you love them!
  • 13 years ago
    Can you send me the brand and model/finish of these cabinets. I love them.
  • 13 years ago
    I have a 90 degree corner sink facing a gorgeous view that traps me in the corner making it a one person kitchen; will this type of angled sink cabinet with a 4 inch recess also make it a one person sink or does it alleviate the problem?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Mouser Custom Burnished Eggshell Heirloom distressing
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    hard to say, I never feel trapped in my angle sink but that could be the psychological difference between you and me. I can move easily from one direction to the other because its an angle not a straight corner....see if there is a showroom in your area that would have it on display for you to try out.
  • 13 years ago
    I'm in a straight corner sink and no one else can get to the sink but me especially if I'm using the garbage or dishwasher which really pens me in. Your angled looks like a viable solution while still seeing my view. thanks so much for your prompt responses. I wish you were in my area to do my design as I really like your kitchen
Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars40 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21