Software
Houzz Logo Print
houskeeper6

Love the floor tile! What type and color is this?

13 years ago
Bathroom · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This project was through our DIY service, so our clients chose these tiles and i cant tell you the exact product. However we use tiles like this on a lot of projects. We usually specify tiles from Classic Ceramics - they have a good quality range at reasonable prices. I know you will find these exact colours and sizes in their range. Wall tiles: 600x200 white gloss and a Floor tile: 300x300 charcoal. I noticed the other day that they also have discount ranges on the internet and you can get some very good quality tiles a bargain prices.
  • 12 years ago
    i love this floating vanity...where is it from?
  • 12 years ago
    where is the tub spout
  • 12 years ago
    what type of lights are you using here
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I think its all ikea - it was DIY service so my clients selected these pieces and they look great.