Software
Houzz Logo Print
catherine_iskiw

Can I see this somewhere in Manhattan or south Brooklyn?

9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago
Small Compact Toilet Tiny One-Piece Elongated Toilet, Dual Flush, 0.8/1.28 GPF · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    Hi Catherine,

    We have a warehouse in East Hanover NJ. When can you come?

    Thanks,

    Francine

    Sales Representative

    LUXURY MODERN HOME

  • 9 years ago

    Thanks Francine but I'm not going to New Jersey to a see a toilet. There is a joke in there somewhere ;)

  • 9 years ago

    That is the nearest warehouse we have on your location. We have some customers in Brooklyn who picked up their orders. Probably, not in your case.

    Let us know if you have any questions.

  • 9 years ago
    So as it turned out my husband drove to NJ to pick up this toilet. It is still sitting in our parlor waiting to be installed. I'll update after it is.
Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations