Software
Houzz Logo Print
aneitling

What type of siding is used on this home?

13 years ago
Hi, it looks like concrete but am not sure if it's stucco?
Thanks
La Canada Residence · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It is stucco. thanks
  • 13 years ago
    Hi, can you please share the color/brand of the stucco? I love it!
  • 12 years ago
    Any idea what the color and manufacturer of the trim is?
  • 12 years ago
    This is simply beautiful.
  • 12 years ago
    I see that this house was designed by Think Design office. Is there any chance that I may have the plans?Please send it to stephan.scotty@gmail.com
  • 12 years ago
    may i also have the plans? tina.samson88@gmail.com
  • 11 years ago

    Good grief I would love to see a floorplan!!

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I am sorry. We don't give floor plans out of the clients houses. Thanks for asking.