Software
Houzz Logo Print
annweiss

What are the dimensions of this shower? Thanks!

13 years ago
Duncan Avenue Basement Renovation · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Approximately 5 ft x 6ft including bench.
  • 13 years ago
    Did you cover over the concrete block foundation, and did you do anything special to reduce moisture?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It was not a concrete block foundation.
  • 12 years ago
    please let me know the dimensions of the shower bench my contractor is telling me the one he built will not work as a seat unless I put a granite slab on top...I want this uninterrupted tile look.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I am sure your contractor is probably worried about water infiltration. We installed a membrane up and over the seat. I usually recommend a seat depth of 18-24". This bench is full width of shower which is almost 5 ft.