Software
Houzz Logo Print
aimeekm

Art Sizing - Again!

9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

I'm back ... last room I need to figure out the artwork in. Sizing of art has been weakness of mine, so I want to make sure this will work before I pull the trigger.

This is my guest bedroom, small, 11x9, with a daybed (trundle underneath), 2 small nightstands and a dresser. Hard to get pictures that really capture the room because of it's size

I'm looking to place a piece of art over the daybed. Wall size above chair rail is 81"x68". The artwork I'm considering is 48"x24", gallery wrapped, so that's the final size. I have a tendency to go too small with artwork, so want to avoid that here.

Balance of the room

And here's the artwork I've fallen for ...


So is 48'x24" the right size for the space?

Comments (7)