Software
Houzz Logo Print
jawood

Where do I get the details on the gate? It would be perfect for our house.

13 years ago
Charles McClure, landscape architect · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    That means a metal contractor made it. It is not "off the shelf".
  • 12 years ago
    suprb/...././././
  • 11 years ago
    I need you to build one for my driveway!
  • 10 years ago

    what are the dimensions of the gate (height and width), and could this be solar powered?

  • 9 years ago

    Great question about what the details of this gate are. I love the geometric squares and the small radius on the entry way. It looks amazing next to the tan flagstone pilasters. My husband and I have been wanting to do something like this for our own home. We're currently waiting for some of the bushes we planted along our property line to grow in. Great job! http://www.carter-fence.com/products/gates/ 

  • 7 years ago

    I like this gate
    12’ opening
    Would want aluminum
    Black powder coat
    Appx cost ?
    Thank you
    Pat Rogers

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Hi Pat. You need to talk to a metal fabricator/gate builder.

    It's custom.