Software
Houzz Logo Print
dedhiagrima

What counter top is it? Is it Quartz or Granite?

9 years ago
Bronxville Shingle Style · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    It definitely looks like Quartz made to look like marble! Very durable product without a lot of maintenance with tons of color options available. Hopes this helps!

  • 9 years ago

    I have been looking all over for a quartz or granite that looks like marble like this and didnt think it was possible - where did you get it?!

  • 9 years ago

    I would also like to know what counter top material was used?


  • 8 years ago

    any idea what countertops these are?

  • 8 years ago

    I'd like to know too!


  • 8 years ago

    The product is called Aurea Stone. However, the counter tops might be natural marble.

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Dear all,

    This is not Aurea Stone.

    Check our link to see Aurea projects!

    Regards,

  • 8 years ago
    I would also like to know the countertop material
  • 3 years ago

    FYI, I was just searching for this countertop and it looks similar to the Paragon Aurea Stone engineered quartz. Type in google search Paragon Aurea stone and select The Stone Collection website.

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations