Software
Houzz Logo Print
sepehrrad72

Apartment Flooring Colour Help

9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

Hi, I live in a 720 square feet apartment (vancouver, Canada) with lots of windows and lighting. I'm renovating my apartment (making the kitchen open) and can't decide on the flooring and wanted to get some help. The Cabinets will be Ikea Brokhult and the counter-tops will be quartz (with a white marble pattern). There will be a large island (108" x 42") and then the space is open to the living room. I will be installing laminate flooring and so far I've liked the "nordic white", "white-washed" and "gray" laminate flooring. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or ideas for the laminate color so that it goes with the counter-top and cabinets. I like the minimal and clean look of newer apartments and want to maximize the space and make the apartment look bigger. Your ideas and help will be greatly appreciate.

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Remodeling Company in New Albany, Ohio