Software
Houzz Logo Print
solachi

Before and after kitchen cabinets

9 years ago
Finally painted my cabinets myself

Comments (13)

  • 9 years ago

    Really nice!

    solachi thanked User
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Sparkling!

    solachi thanked Carolina Kitchen & Bath
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Nice job!

    solachi thanked User
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Very nice work! And new countertops too?

    solachi thanked CHISM BROTHERS PAINTING
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Very well done!

    solachi thanked Mega Builders
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Looks great!!!

    solachi thanked LampsUSA.com
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Great new look! I also like your new lighting!

    Ken


    solachi thanked Mountain MT Homes LLC
  • 9 years ago
    Thanks all. I see my message got truncated. I meant to ask for backsplash color recommendations. I'm thinking grey as I plan to paint the walls a pale grey.

    Thoughts?
  • 9 years ago

    White subway tile. Keep it clean. Or splurge on marble subway tile.

    solachi thanked Amyzing
  • 9 years ago

    That's an ambitious project! Turned out very nice.

    solachi thanked Architectural Notice
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Beautiful!

    solachi thanked Five Star Painting of Austin
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    That's not an easy undertaking! Well done.

    solachi thanked MB Jessee