Software
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_932815

Bedroom

I just pieced together these two items for my bedroom because of personal taste and function. After they arrived Clearly, the colour description of the two items were not accurate as one is cream and one white. I love both pieces - beveled mirror, nice deep drawers- however, the bed from the set was not my taste at all so I ordered this Bridgeport with beautiful foot details. I don't want to part with either piece but clearly need to do something to break up the two colours (the red lamps are going and the end tables are able to be painted- was hoping for an ink blue but now think it needs to be a different colour. Can I make this work? Or should I exchange the bed? (Did I mention I love it??)

Comments (7)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner